Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey well i am out of basic training and now i am currently in whicita fallls texas and it is very boring here it is the first time i got back on and just wanted to say hi to eveyrone and that i missed the hell out of this website. well hope to see and hear some new stuff and when i get a chance i will check eveyrthing out.

USAF

·
2,248 Posts
Welcome back. I bet your glad to be out of basic.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Welcome back and glad to see your onto your next step. Good Job!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Glad to see you back! I have told all my friends.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Welcome Back and Congrats.

When are you going to make it back to the East Coast? Everyone from ECjeepXK decided they dont want to wheel there commanders anymore so it's just been adamag25 and myself on every trip.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Welcome back and congrats on making it through bootcamp (even though the AirForce has the easiest...LOL).

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Welcome back, Camp Colorado is not that far from TX.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
welcome back, your actually in the arm pit of TX. If you have to stay there through the summer you will really like it. Get very warm there!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i dont like it so far here there is no one around here. i wish i had my commander and i am missing the family and the fiance. i just really want to be back in new jersey. Yes i have some funny storys. i got in trouble well alot. For them in the ECXK they know my personality and it didnt go to well in basic i had alot of speaking with the commander ahahhaha. I am missing everyone and cant wait to run my jeep through the woods again. I MISS MY XK SO BAD.. it drives me crazy...

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Dont worry about your XK! I have been taking care of it for you while you were away.......haha jk:rofl:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats! I was in training at Sheppard AFB for almost a year, it was the longest year of my life! What are you training for?

Welcome back and congrats on making it through bootcamp (even though the AirForce has the easiest...LOL).
Speak for yourself! The job I did was harder and dirtier then most army and marine jobs!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Congrats! I was in training at Sheppard AFB for almost a year, it was the longest year of my life! What are you training for?

Speak for yourself! The job I did was harder and dirtier then most army and marine jobs!

He was refering to basic training. Not the actual job.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I dont think you understand what i'm saying. CrzCajun made the comment that Airforce basic training is the easiest out of all the military branches. Then you said speak for yourself cause the job you hard was harder and dirtier then most army or marine jobs. He wasnt talking about the training you do after basic or your actual job. He was talking about the training everyone goes through to get into the military.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts