Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've been active on this forum. I must admit that in September of 2012 I traded in my baby for a 2011 Chevy Malibu because I was commuting 90 miles daily and needed something more fuel efficient. Well I was lucky that my department at the company I'm working for moved to our downtown Chicago office so I have not been driving much for a year now. SO, with that said, of course I had to get a Commander back and went with a limited edition with a HEMI this time. I could not be happier with my vehicle again. Previous commander had a V6 and man is the HEMI a huge difference. Only thing is that now I have to start from scratch with mods and upgrades but I have a nice head start since it's fully loaded.

I know I have lots of reading to catch up on here and I apologize for beating a dead horse but the first thing that I'm wondering about is can I just purchase the latest navigation update DVD and I'll be up to date? I did visit the UConnect website and ordered a free software update that includes support for the iPhone 4 (old update since now we're close to using an iPhone 6) for now but I could imagine the maps are outdated. Any advice?

I'm glad to be back on this forum and knew I couldn't be gone for long lol.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts