1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Would love to go, going to be in Michigan that weekend.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Sorry but I cant make it. October is a busy month!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it looks like I'm going to be the only XK there. They capped the run out at 40 and it is currently full.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Have fun and take pictures CrzCajun... I wil sit here in the rain pouting.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have fun and take pictures CrzCajun... I wil sit here in the rain pouting.
LOL... Thanks!!! Will definitely take some pics.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, it looks like I'm going to be the only XK there. They capped the run out at 40 and it is currently full.
40 Jeeps is a lot of Jeeps. We ran about 43 two years ago on the ride. If you come down at night, the view of all of the headlights coming around the switchbacks are pretty neat to see. I wanted to go, but I'm helping a friend move that day. I may drive up there next weekend though.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
40 Jeeps is a lot of Jeeps. We ran about 43 two years ago on the ride. If you come down at night, the view of all of the headlights coming around the switchbacks are pretty neat to see. I wanted to go, but I'm helping a friend move that day. I may drive up there next weekend though.
Lonestar, I'f I'm not busy I'd be up for a ride out there too. Maybe we can get some or the other local XKers here to go with us.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They opened it back up for another stick and now it's up to 48.

Sorry, but can't make it next weekend.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Lonestar, I'f I'm not busy I'd be up for a ride out there too. Maybe we can get some or the other local XKers here to go with us.
I'll ponder that idea. I'll post up when I have definitive plans. The only problem right now is that my plans are probably in limbo until Thursday, but we'll see.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MountainGarage - Is that the UnionSprings/SF86 trail? If so, we took that one going down during Camp Commander VA 2009 in August. That was a fun trail. Be safe out there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll ponder that idea. I'll post up when I have definitive plans. The only problem right now is that my plans are probably in limbo until Thursday, but we'll see.
I won't be able to make it this coming weekend either :( I've gotta study for a midterm next week and there's some things around that house that can't wait another weekend.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts