Jeep Commander Forum banner

H&R 52101 raising springs

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  jeep5253 
#1 ·
Good afternoon everyone. I am finally lifting my Commander. I got a killer deal on 5 Rubicon takeoffs with the tpms in them. I purchased 1.5" spacers from Rough Country and now am looking at which suspension lift to purchase.
Has any one here heard of or used the H&R 52101 raising springs? I can get a really good deal on them and the adjustable Bilstein 5100's for the front and the rear.
The springs say they raise the front 2.2" and the rear 2". Of course they state that the lift will vary on engine etc.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Dave

#2 ·
I guess no one's heard of them?

#3 ·
I have never heard of them. The OME (Old Man Emu) lift is the most popular spring lift.

#4 ·
I have been looking at lift kits for my Commander and I was not aware that H&R made Commander lift springs until now. I don’t think there is another mention of them on this forum site. Let’s see if anyone else responds. I would think that the Bilstein 5100s would be your best option to pair with those springs since they are designed for a lift and so are adjustable.

#6 ·
Here's how it turned out. next to stock commander

#8 ·
Thank you CaptainJeepCommando it rides great. I did the bilstein 5100's front and rear with moog strut caps and isolators for the front.

#10 ·
I also offer spacers

#11 ·
Digging this one up because I went with these springs as well... but netted 0” - 0.5” of lift in the front with OME strut and these springs. Am I overlooking something critical or is this just as perplexing to you all?

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive tire Light
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car
Automotive parking light Sky Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light

#12 ·
I used the 5100's because they were adjustable. Not sure if the OME are adjustable?

#13 ·
They are not adjustable. I tried to go with the 5100’s first but they are 12 weeks out. My thought process was they are the same ones sold for the OME 2” lift. So putting these with the h&r springs in theory should have netted a 2” lift still. I went ahead and purchased the lift clevis so I’ll be throwing those in hopefully next week to level this out

#15 ·
The highest and stock Rubicon wheels and tires. Here's an updated picture.

Reactions: XDD and jeep5253
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.