Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
job sucks. so i went and interviewed at a new one i may be starting soon as a project manager. i'll find out monday then i can continue developing parts at my leisure.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great pics! Good luck with the job!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Thanks for the scenery.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome pics. my commander is jealous!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Nice pics, great stress relief. I did the same thing on Friday, except drove to Pueblo on the BMW. My job also sucks, I'm also interview for a new one.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
I love my job right now. I sit around the house in jammies and take online college courses. However, I am jealous about the trails everyone else has - I need to go find some. Hopefully, 4.7, you can find that trail before everyone comes to get their add-ons!

·
Registered
807 Posts
where were those photos taken? near your town? by yellowstone? they are very cool!

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
about 20 minutes from town. this is in the beartooth mountians near clark wyoming.

the gps said 9600+ feet altitude where we took the pictures.

we spent 3 hours up there driving. the road must go for 20 miles more. we didn't have time to go all the way down it.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no problems, if you want hi-res pictures, i can email them to you. each picture is 7.1mp

Nezz said:
By the way 4.7, your second picture is now my desktop background, hope you dont mind :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Good luck on the job search, I recently put in an app but was not selected for one of the only four spots they had open.

·
Registered
735 Posts
the pictures are amazing i would love to ride that trail to bad 4.7 is about 32 hours away..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great pictures, good luck on the job hunt...our country sure is amazing with all it's beautiful places to see and visit! Not to take away from any other place in the world.

Slainte'
O'C

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice pics 4.7! I miss that part of the country. Very beautiful out that way.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i didn't have a stressful day at work but thanks for sharing your pics.

·
2,248 Posts
Great Pictures. The best way to find the other end of that trail is in a Huey...lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts