Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Limited HEMI
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All to often people jump online to rag on a company, and I admit I'm the typical consumer that probably doesn't pass along good news and good experiences as much as I should. I'm not sure who needs to see this, but these tires are probably the best bang for your buck I have ever received from a set of tires, and I will be buying again. Here is what they look like at literally over 80k miles. I would honestly run them another year if a poor alignment (I guess I can't complain bc I still got over 80K) didn't eat an inner tread off one tire.

It's getting aligned, and my next set will be the exact same ones!

In the last picture you can see my poor one tire that got the brunt of a front misalignment.

Other 3 still have a season left on them.

Kudos hankook!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Commander Limited 4.7 127,000 miles
21 Posts
All to often people jump online to rag on a company, and I admit I'm the typical consumer that probably doesn't pass along good news and good experiences as much as I should. I'm not sure who needs to see this, but these tires are probably the best bang for your buck I have ever received from a set of tires, and I will be buying again. Here is what they look like at literally over 80k miles. I would honestly run them another year if a poor alignment (I guess I can't complain bc I still got over 80K) didn't eat an inner tread off one tire.

It's getting aligned, and my next set will be the exact same ones!

In the last picture you can see my poor one tire that got the brunt of a front misalignment.

Other 3 still have a season left on them.

Kudos hankook!!
It's great when you can find tires that work well with your vehicle and have a long life! For me I had such good luck with a set of Hercules Terra Trac ( on a Nissan 4X4 pickup ) tires that had over 80,000 miles on them when I went to the same shop and bought another set while the treads were still in good condition. Hunting season was coming up and I would be hunting in the mountains of Colorado, expecting snow and ski season coming soon after. The treads were good enough still on that set that the shop was able to sell them as used tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts