·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
No, this just operates as an auxiliary audio in that charges your iPod. You still have to control and view the iPod from the iPod.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have purchased the above unit and installed it. The song titles do not come up on the Jeep's Radio screen but you can move to the next track/previous track with the steering wheel controls or the next track on the radio itself. If you want to play a particular playlist or artist, you do have to use the iPod.

·
Registered
2 Posts
tried to install the isimple ISCH73 ipod accessory. wiring was super simple. now everything else woks same as before but the DVD mode is stuck on pause. I don't have sat. radio and don't plan on getting it. i don't have any navigation and don't plan on getting it. i just need to know what i did wrong on didn't do. any help will be most welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed the same module in my '06 with the RAQ radio and it works well, with some steering wheel control integration (volume / playlist back & forward). There appear to be 2 "channels" in the DVD mode. You have to select CH1 for the iPod to work. CH2 is for the other audio inputs, I believe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It depends on which channel he connected it to.

Mine has been fine but every month or so I lose the left channels as if there is a loose connection. Goes away for a few minutes then comes back. On the to-do list for the next time it's below 100 degrees in the garage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
that model does not seem to be sold anymore. does anyone know if IS77 would work with the controls on the steering wheel? I have an 07 commander with the REC model head uint. We have the back up camera, radio 6 disc changer and satalite but we dont subscibe to sat radio...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts