Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Thanks for the offer..

Do you make these? or they are factory made?

Other than being heavy duty UCA and will stand much more than the OEM, Is there any other benefits from it? such articulation! more wheel travel?

I will be having these UCAs installed together with Old Man Emu shocks, What will be the maximum spacer I can put on top of that?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Ahmed, I believe Huey packed a pair already, unless I read the thread about shipping wrong.
Yea that is right,, and thats why I'm asking more about it here. and to show others who read the thread the benefits so that they might think about it.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our's are built custom for the commander and Grand Cherokees.

they are built from Chromoly, feature a 1" uniball and specially designed Stainless Steel machined pin. They also come powder coated. They are much stronger then the stock units.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have not had any of these fail yet. they also allow more travel. the stock units cannot handle the extra travel needed by lift kits.

·
2,248 Posts
Ross,

I will take another pair.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
For that price I'll take a pair and put the Winch plate on hold until June.

Sorry Ahmed, I should have known why you were asking.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just so you guys know.

if you don't want to order over the website, you can call me up and we can take payments over the phone as well. we also take paypal payments.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Hey Ross, Thanks for taking care of my order today. It was a pleasure to speak with you. So much for waiting on the winch mount until June eh? Jason

·
Registered
346 Posts
Will the weight of the new getlost bumper impact the oem control arms - looking for an excuse, no wait, justification to spend more...and, how easy are these to install?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
How important are these for just a 2" lift?
Not that important. I just wheeled my XK hard the past few days at Rausch Creek to include several blue trails and my ball joints are doing great.

However you can always buy them to help out Ross with his business!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
How important are these for just a 2" lift?
I have been wheeling for two years without them, I do have a set in the garage, just need to find a day to install them.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Durability of the stockers depends on how hard you drive. If you cycle the suspension from limit to limit you'll wish you had them or if you plan to drive across the US to wheel with a bunch of lunatics you'll want the upgrade. Not pointing fingers here of course^

1 - 20 of 28 Posts