Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm heading out Friday night to Detroit, MI - the armpit of America!

Why am I subjecting myself to such an outrageous task?! Why the North American International Auto Show of course! A couple friends of mine and I take the trip every year. It's a good excuse to get away from the ladies and talk cars for several days on end.

Anything in particular anyone would like photos of? As Jeep addicts, we take millions of photos of the Jeep area. But if you have a specific request; I'm sure I could capitulate!

Sean

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
There's also an auto show going in DC this week. I went last year and might attend this year. Jeep had their offroad course and were giving rides.

·
Registered
85 Posts
A few pics of the 2009 Ram would be nice.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sorry but Mich. looks more like a mitten than an arm.....detriot cannot be the armpit.....its more likely the "thumb".....But i have only been to detriot one time, so can only go by what the map looks like....hehe...

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Pick up a smart brochure for me!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hemi05WJ said:
It was a good show...Have been twice....I'd argue the Armpit comment though :cool:
LOL yeah... Michigan is nice - but the outskirts of Detroit - even some areas downtown are less than desirable; you have to admit to that. Course, I'm coming from the 'burbs of Milwaukee the "Death by glock" capitol of the world...

·
Registered
161 Posts
eeboater said:
LOL yeah... Michigan is nice - but the outskirts of Detroit - even some areas downtown are less than desirable; you have to admit to that. Course, I'm coming from the 'burbs of Milwaukee the "Death by glock" capitol of the world...
Agreed...LOL...they have taken many strides in the last few years to improve the downtown image and events that they host...remember the Superbowl and the allstar game...same year same town... no drama...anyway I don't want to change the direction of this thread, the show was 'OK' in my opinion...not the best that it has been in previous years. The city is looking better though.

Have fun while you are here...go to Cobo Joes for a burger and a beer (across the street from COBO)

Enjoy! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts