Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an odd problem and I admit I did not search for this yet as honestly I'm not sure how to even search for this issue.

2006 Commander Limited with dual climate control, I hopped in the Jeep this morning and had the temp set at 75 for both sides, from last night. It was about 34 this morning, I hit the remote start about 10 min before getting in. While driving down the road I felt a cool breeze on my feet, thinking the jeep hadn't warmed up yet I just hit the heated seats. After about 30 min the air was still cold, so I turned up both controls to max heat and hot it was. I turned it back down to 75 and it stayed warm. If I turned it off and back on it was cold until I put it on max heat and then it works fine. It didn't seem to matter if I had it on defrost, center, floor, or anything in between. I tried both Auto Hi/Low and all the manual fan settings. The only way to heat was to max out the temp and then everything worked fine. I'm not sure if this is a blend door issue or a Thermostat issue, I don't think it is as I would think it would be an all or nothing sort of thing. I am leaning to an issue with my controller.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
My guess is the same as yours

1 - 2 of 2 Posts