Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this Mopar (OEM) heated seat kit for the Commander on ebay. So if you don't have heated seats and you want them here ya' go:
Heated_Seats_Kit

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Very cool, I wonder if the rear seats are possible to install on the older Commander. I realize the on/off button might need to be relocated but it would be cool.

·
Registered
59 Posts
has anyone used/ordered/installed this?

Am I correct to assume it converts regular seats into factory heated seats? Does it include the buttons to stick on the dash board or do you turn them on some other way?

·
Registered
161 Posts
has anyone used/ordered/installed this?

Am I correct to assume it converts regular seats into factory heated seats? Does it include the buttons to stick on the dash board or do you turn them on some other way?
I put them in my 99 WJ (last week) after the factory elements quit working, they work very well, and the on / off buttons have enough length to put in various locations....I would recomend them...they get really warm, include a element for your back too!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hmm - this would be a nice addition to the rear seats - aren't 2nd row heated seats an option on the 2009's?

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hmm - this would be a nice addition to the rear seats - aren't 2nd row heated seats an option on the 2009's?
I believe they are standard equipment on the Limited and Overland.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Can anyone advise where the factory installed the switches for the middle row seat heaters? I have them upfront and know the kids would love them in the second row. I have been looking at a different set on Ebay and would like to install the switches on the door panels near the window controls if the wiring is long enough. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can anyone advise where the factory installed the switches for the middle row seat heaters? I have them upfront and know the kids would love them in the second row. I have been looking at a different set on Ebay and would like to install the switches on the door panels near the window controls if the wiring is long enough. Thanks
On the back of the console:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks for the info. I kinda figured thats where they put them. I guess I will look to the door panels since my DVD player is there on the 2006. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts