Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Jeep friends I have a 4L,2003 TJ with 3" Suspension lift and 33x12.5R15....Tyers and diff ratios is 4.56 front and back.(I know about guys that run 4.88 ratios and 35" Tyers and still they get 8km/L,with a 6" body lift)
1.My Question is what is the correct ratios for this Jeep to get 7.5....to 8km/L....on Feul at the moment I don't even get 3km/L....and would it be possible to fit something like a "race chip" to gain more kw...some guys say bigger injectors.....vehicle have enough power....but heavy on fuel.Thanks for your help.I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2006 Jeep Commander Base 4.7 quadra Trac II
7 Posts
This is the XK Jeep Commander Forum

Apparently since you have a TJ Jeep Wrangler you might want this forum

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,291 Posts
Yes all Comanders XK's are very heavy on fuel.
If you still want to use this XK fourm
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.
NEW MEMBER REQUIRED READING!!! Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum
To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts