Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello. I have been using this site for a little while to do some research before I bought my Commander, I appreciate it.

I brought it home last night with a bow on it for my wife (make her think it is her truck). Picked up an 08 Limited Hemi Light Greystone PearlCoat.

I had previously owned a 2002 supercharged Nissan Xterra for 6 years. Had a lift, 32's, winch bumper, sliders ect and really enjoyed the truck. I actually started (and still administrate) midwestxterraowners.com
The club/site has been around for 3 years or so and we have around 1500 members. If you need anyone to mod an area of the site, I am more than happy to do so.

I am very impressed with the Commander and am looking forward to chatting with some of you on the board. Hopefully I can offer some information back to the community.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats, and welcome.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Welcome

I echo the welcome. Your in snow country so get us some snow pics!
We see rain. a little dirt. Ice once in a while....I may have to go to the state up north...the one with no name...just to see snow....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome...from a fellow "Cheesehead"

Tim

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TR4Runner said:
Okay, gotta ask-- What made you switch to the Commander from the Xterra?
I wanted something nicer than the Xterra. The Xterra is very capable off road, and is a very fun vehicle, but we were looking upscale.

The Xterra is also pretty cramped, the commander has a lot more room.

Having no more warranty, and the supercharger on the xterra was like a ticking time bomb...was kinda worried about that.

I get a supplier discount from chrysler, so that coupled with 0%, bonus case, and throw in the lifetime warranty...SOLD!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YB Normyl said:
Welcome to the site and congrats on your WIFE'S Commander.
What she doesn't know, won't hurt her!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite! (Milwaukee area) How much snow do you have up there? We have about 14 inches down here.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Welcome and glad to have ya!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome, see you around the site ! !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Command This. said:
Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite! (Milwaukee area) How much snow do you have up there? We have about 14 inches down here.
We had a lot, but some is starting to melt now.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Welcome, Lots of great information and support in here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts