Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I've been lurking in the background for close to a year so far, and wanted to finally say hi in the New Members section. The purpose of my Commander is family camping trips and getting off the beaten path a bit. I live in Alaska, where it can be as harsh of weather conditions as it is beautiful.

Here's a shortened list of what's going on with my Jeep:

BFG Ko2 All terrains, Accel Super Coils- Ignition coils, Curt front hitch, Smittybilt X20 10k winch (hitch mounted) Maxtrax, ARB Fridge Freezer, Curt roof basket, upgraded bulbs exterior and interior, front tinted, steel skid plate in front (Mopar) 2008 Limited Hemi with tow package.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,091 Posts
Welcome @acemcbride ! That's a nice looking Commander. Do you plan on lifting it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the community, it seems like you have undergone a lot of modification on your commander.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the community, it seems like you have undergone a lot of modification on your commander.
Just lots of little stuff! A couple of the items were carried over from my last Jeep (2014 JK). I've also replaced a lot of wear and tear items, and a few other things. Hoping that it stays running strong for a good, long while and gets the family off the beaten path a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there!

I've been lurking in the background for close to a year so far, and wanted to finally say hi in the New Members section. The purpose of my Commander is family camping trips and getting off the beaten path a bit. I live in Alaska, where it can be as harsh of weather conditions as it is beautiful.

Here's a shortened list of what's going on with my Jeep:

BFG Ko2 All terrains, Accel Super Coils- Ignition coils, Curt front hitch, Smittybilt X20 10k winch (hitch mounted) Maxtrax, ARB Fridge Freezer, Curt roof basket, upgraded bulbs exterior and interior, front tinted, steel skid plate in front (Mopar) 2008 Limited Hemi with tow package.
Welcome from Minnesota

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts