Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Hemi engine fan for decades. Currently use a WK and have been trying to make it better, more reliable and more capable. Just about all updates and improvements will also work on the XK to make it more reliable, more capable and more fun to drive. Despite the fact we don't have an XK, I am here to share with interested members, if allowed, some of the changes we made that apply to the XK. :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I have been a Hemi engine fan for decades. Currently use a WK and have been trying to make it better, more reliable and more capable. Just about all updates and improvements will also work on the XK to make it more reliable, more capable and more fun to drive. Despite the fact we don't have an XK, I am here to share with interested members, if allowed, some of the changes we made that apply to the XK. :smile2:
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-required-reading-new-member-introduction-post-other-important-new-member-info.html

All Jeep owners are welcome here; Please complete your user profile. The very first question where you are asked if you own a Commander, just check No. All the other questions are N/A and don't need to be answered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts