Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Jeepers,
Bash here from HK Offroad.

Most of you probably don't know us as we're primarily known for WJ's. Well we just picked up a 2009 Hemi WK and a little birdie tells me the front end of the WK and XK are quite the same. I'm here looking for an XK Owner guinea pig in Southern California. As we begin designing and manufacturing parts for the WK I would like to fit them on the XK as well. We currently have a set of WK Front Recovery Shackle Tabs which I would like to test fit on your XK. Your front end needs to be stock with no modifications and a stock bumper. If your interested you'll visit our shop in Covina on a Wednesday or Thursday and we'll install the shackle tabs then take a thousand photos (sarcasm). In return for your time you get to keep the Shackle Tab Kit. We would also like to have you come by for additional parts in the future such as the hidden winch mount, the rocks sliders and rear bumper but those are down the line. We would like to start at the front for now. Any one interested?

This is our new (to us) 2009 WK. We are hella excited about this vehicle to say the least is an understatement.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would like to volunteer my Commander but alas I am on the wrong coast of the US. I think you will find a lot of interest in your products among Commander owners. I am looking for front tow hooks right now and would be very interested in yours once you confirm that they fit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts