Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... New memberbut not new to Jeep... Past jeeps include a 95 wrangler, 01 Grand Cherokee,06 Commander. Unfortunately – I had tosell my commander due to a divorce (damn those are expensive) and now that I’vesort-of recovered I need my camping vehicle back (my boys especially needit). Over the next few weeks I’ll bebuying another commander and will upgrade it over the next few months. Hopefully will have her built by early spring…

Anyone in the north Dallasarea? I just moved here from KC. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Car Guru's

Welcome,

You might want to check carguru.com and type your zip code in after a space, could save a lot of driving.

Swanny

·
Super Moderator
5,920 Posts
Hello everyone... New memberbut not new to Jeep... Past jeeps include a 95 wrangler, 01 Grand Cherokee,06 Commander. Unfortunately – I had tosell my commander due to a divorce (damn those are expensive) and now that I’vesort-of recovered I need my camping vehicle back (my boys especially needit). Over the next few weeks I’ll bebuying another commander and will upgrade it over the next few months. Hopefully will have her built by early spring…

Anyone in the north Dallasarea? I just moved here from KC. I look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome to the forum;

I'll echo what Swanny said;

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c5639&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c21885&zip=75201&distance=200&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true

Also, your user profile says that you currently own a Commander - you should change that from "Yes" to "No" since you are still looking to buy one - and get rid of all of your old Commander's information.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts