Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Matt and I'll soon be a new owner of a 06 Commander. Been in the off road community for 14 years and most of my rigs have been XJs. I'm opening up my own automotive detailing business and have been searching for the perfect company car since 50% of my business will be mobil. Well I found it. This is what I'll be picking up this Saturday.....

It's a 06. 55K on it. Hemi powered. 2 1/2 inch lift.

I have a few plans for it. Went to ORU and checked out roof racks. Going to order the defender bolt together rack with prerunner style light bar and 9 inch Hella lights. Then I was going to put new shocks on it. Looking at the Fox Emulsion Shocks. New wheels and tires and last a snorkel. Though it will be my mobil vehicle for detailing I still want it to have that off road look since I run a off road club in Illinois. Probably will end up trailering my trail XJ. Also planning on doing a exhaust on it as well. Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm very excited about being a Commander owner. I remember when they first came out, I loved them and always wanted to own one. Guess waiting does pay off.

Oh and here's a few pics of my trail XJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice! I was actually looking at that exact Commander online before I bought the one I have now... what a small world!
I'm also from Northern IL and I was part of a Jeep club called "Terra Jeep Club" back when I had my 2007 Rubicon, I'm not sure if they are around anymore... but I'll have to check out your club sometime!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts