Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to evaluate and possibly buy a Jeep Commander at a local dealership. They make it pretty hard to make a purchase during this time of Covid isolation. They were replacing front struts and an axle seal on the vehicle, then I told them I wanted them to detail it before I brought my wife in to see it. We'll see if they really want to make a sale. We've already got a '99 Grand Cherokee and a '04 Liberty in the family.

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @gbuskirk! You will learn a lot about Commanders here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the deal in my OP above fell through, but I couldn't get it out of my mind...
Today I purchased a 2006 Commander in gold, with the 4.7L V8. It runs and drives great but needs a bit of appearance work, primarily on the hood. Now I'm searching this site for all I can learn about these vehicles. I'm excited like a 16yr old kid with his first car.

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
Well, the deal in my OP above fell through, but I couldn't get it out of my mind...
Today I purchased a 2006 Commander in gold, with the 4.7L V8. It runs and drives great but needs a bit of appearance work, primarily on the hood. Now I'm searching this site for all I can learn about these vehicles. I'm excited like a 16yr old kid with his first car.
Nice looking Commander! Congratulations!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts