Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I backed out of my driveway today only to back into my neighbor across the street who was in his f-250. the only damage to him was a tail light, however my jeeps rear bumber didn't stand a chance. i broke my tail light and pretty much the entire drivers side of the rear bumper and cracked the rear half of the fender flare. looking around briefly i found a oem replacement for around $575.... if i am going to spend that kind of money for another junk plastic bumper, why not upgrade. is there any type of aftermarket rear bumper available? since i am doing the back i will most likely be ordering a get lost 4x4 front bumper to match as i am tired of the cheesiness of these commander bumpers. any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Get Lost is supposed to be developing a rear bumper. The only other bumpers available are in South Africa and Czechoslovakia.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get Lost is supposed to be developing a rear bumper. The only other bumpers available are in South Africa and Czechoslovakia.

Is there any word as to when get lost may start designing producing a rear bumper?

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I bet he'd like to have a product tester...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did pm him, and supposedly a rear bumper design is in the works, something possibly by late march i believe? I am definately all for being a tester :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive been away for a bit and have since found get lost no longer has a website.... has anyone heard about a rear bumper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Keep a close eye on Ebay, I broke mine and they are expensive as hell new but I was patient and found a used one on ebay for $1.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Keep a close eye on Ebay, I broke mine and they are expensive as hell new but I was patient and found a used one on ebay for $1.
How much is the shipping?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Jepp 5253- got a link to those S. African and Czech bumpers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts