Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Well you could insult one of the moderators and that might get you banned....LOL

Just kidding, ask A49erfan and he will let you know how to escape this madhouse.

I am not sure why you would want to, you can just not click on the link to get here. Are you getting emails or something that are bothering you?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I see you posted that you used your real name by mistake. I sent you a PM (private message). I also sent JayC (an Administrator) who is online currently a PM and asked him to get in touch with you. You might also send him a message about this.

If you make up a forum name that is anonymous, then you may want to come back in. Typically people don't make their emails, full names and phone numbers public on forums. So I can understand if you want to start over.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
:icon_confused:I would like to cancel/ unsubscribe, how do I do it cant find the link anywhere?
Do you know how to send a private message? If you click on a user name you get a popup that will have a menu that allows you to send a private message.

If you want to send a pm to an administrator, go to the front page of the forum, look on the bottom of the screen where it shows who is online. I believe administrators and moderators names are in red.

I sent you a PM (private message). To read your own pm's go to your profile and you should be able to find the message I sent you.

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts