Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all!

I've only had my 2008 Jeep Commander Overland 4x4 for about a year, and recently, I've had to order a re-manufactured engine for it. The shop is almost finished with the work, but there's a part which needs replacement which we're having a hard time identifying, and I could really use some help obtaining a replacement for...whatever this is. Any and all help would be appreciated, and God Bless you all.
Thanks,

SHADOWDRAGON71

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Howdy all!

I've only had my 2008 Jeep Commander Overland 4x4 for about a year, and recently, I've had to order a re-manufactured engine for it. The shop is almost finished with the work, but there's a part which needs replacement which we're having a hard time identifying, and I could really use some help obtaining a replacement for...whatever this is. Any and all help would be appreciated, and God Bless you all.
Thanks,

SHADOWDRAGON71
Need a larger picture with showing more of the engine, can't really tell anything from that pic.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Howdy all!

Thanks,

SHADOWDRAGON71
You can buy those heater hose nylon hose barb's at O'Reilly Auto Parts. They might seem kind of cheap but they're stronger than they look. If O'Reilly doesn't have them, another auto parts will. Just look around. Don't forget to buy all those clamps though.Buy good quality ones.
I replaced mine years ago.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy, using speech to text

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
This is a picture of the T fittings to the heater hoses from a little further away. Is this the part you are asking about?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts