Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking to buy a used commander for myself. I have been looking and was wondering if any of you could possibly help me find one. I live in Maryland but could probably travel if it was the exact one I wanted. I am looking for the following in my commander.
Hemi v8
Black or dark greyish color
Chrome on the side
Limited or overland edition
Under 85,000 miles
Under $15,000
I really like the brown interior (black is also fine)
And a navigation system installed.

If any of you could help me find this that would be GREAT. THANK YOU!!! A link to the car online would be fine....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would check Craigslist here in Phoenix. There were a few for sale the other day. We just bought one that has all you listed minus the HEMI for 12,900. At a local dealer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Make sure it a v6. 4x4 . The domestic ones are the 4.7 and 5.7. Make sure it's under a 100k so u have some warranty is my best advise.

·
Administrator
16,137 Posts
Make sure it's under a 100k so u have some warranty is my best advise.
Not all Commanders have a 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. Only certain years.
Comm said:
Make sure it a v6. 4x4 . The domestic ones are the 4.7 and 5.7.
This makes no sense. What do you mean ?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Make sure it a v6. 4x4 . The domestic ones are the 4.7 and 5.7. Make sure it's under a 100k so u have some warranty is my best advise.
I think Comm is either a troll or was in his cups last night... or both.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wasn't saying all commanders had the 100k warranty . Here in ny we have lemon law protection if the vehicle is less then 100k on the odometer. Other states I don't know. Purchase your vehicle in ny. This way if it's breaks within 30 days or 60 or 90 depending in the mileage no repairs are going to cost you a dime. My trans dropped first day I had it. Cost my dealer 1800 from his wallet. As for other national warrety I believe in 2009 was the only lifetime power train warranty but, if your not the original owner we'll kiss that one goodbye. Like I said I would go about purchasing where there are lemon laws.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I wasn't saying all commanders had the 100k warranty . Here in ny we have lemon law protection if the vehicle is less then 100k on the odometer. Other states I don't know. Purchase your vehicle in ny. This way if it's breaks within 30 days or 60 or 90 depending in the mileage no repairs are going to cost you a dime. My trans dropped first day I had it. Cost my dealer 1800 from his wallet. As for other national warrety I believe in 2009 was the only lifetime power train warranty but, if your not the original owner we'll kiss that one goodbye. Like I said I would go about purchasing where there are lemon laws.
I own a 2007 and I got the lifetime power train warranty. I think you need to do a little more research before you post.

You can buy mine, just don't read my posts about over heating. .:deadhorse:
Listen to my advice that I posted in your thread and you won't have over heating issues anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts