Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone?

Im @utah_xk on instagram and an admin on the commander nation group on facebook!

I'm looking for anyone who can help me find a member of this website, cmdr jim, so I can QTII swap the tcase in my v6!
He's the only person who's built a controller to allow this to all run as it should!
My end goal is to produce these for anyone that's got a v6 that's dying to have 4lo without selling the Jeep they've been building for years.

If you can help me, let me know!
Id be more than happy to pay for the help, and could definitely make it worthwhile with skids, mounts or armor from my fabrication company Wicked 4x4.

Ive tried all the options I know aside from hacking the website for his email address haha. No no no I definitely won't be doing any such hack against this website, but the desperation is there haha.

If you are near Utah and want to come to the first Annual Commander Nation Rally, join the group on facebook, (Jeep Commander Nation), and look for the event posted at the very top of the group posts!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Look to the top of the page where it says "Search Community". Click the search icon. Then click on advanced search at the bottom of the window that opens up. Type his name in the box "posted by" and viola. His swap post is there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look to the top of the page where it says "Search Community". Click the search icon. Then click on advanced search at the bottom of the window that opens up. Type his name in the box "posted by" and viola. His swap post is there.
Yes, Ive found his profile but need to contact him. He has the designs for the 4low conversion computer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done that as well. Like my original post states, I've tried all options to contact him.
I'm hoping someone knows him personally that can send me his way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts