Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its no secret that there are supply problems due to slowed production with lack of raw materials available. With that I've had to resort to piece meal my parts when I can find them to which I believe I have but wanted a second opinion from y'all to help ensure I've got the correct parts. If y'all don't mind reconfirming the part numbers I gathered are correct I'd greatly appreciate it.

Springs: front 2990 and rear 2993

Struts and shocks: Front N188S and rear N190

·
Registered
445 Posts
So its no secret that there are supply problems due to slowed production with lack of raw materials available. With that I've had to resort to piece meal my parts when I can find them to which I believe I have but wanted a second opinion from y'all to help ensure I've got the correct parts. If y'all don't mind reconfirming the part numbers I gathered are correct I'd greatly appreciate it.

Springs: front 2990 and rear 2993

Struts and shocks: Front N188S and rear N190

Depend on what you are after. The 2991 are the heavy duty front springs that match the 2993 rear. Shocks and struts that match are
  • Nitrocharger Strut (2 x N219S)
  • Rear Nitrocharger Shock (2 x N220)
You have the medium front springs and struts along with the heavy rears.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depend on what you are after. The 2991 are the heavy duty front springs that match the 2993 rear. Shocks and struts that match are
  • Nitrocharger Strut (2 x N219S)
  • Rear Nitrocharger Shock (2 x N220)
You have the medium front springs and struts along with the heavy rears.
That was planed out due to I've made the decision of not doing a steel front bumper. Will either do winch hidden behind factory front bumper or dom tube bumper w/ winch. I'll save 120+ lbs give or take.

·
Registered
445 Posts
For myself, I would go with the stiffest springs no matter what. I have a Warn 9000 mounted to a custom made stainless steel tray and tubes mounted to the factory tow hook holes. I would say it is about 200 lbs all in but enough to drop the front end a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts