Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 jeep commander just had the recall with the igantion switch done and also the air bag recall done but my jeep will not crank it was doing it b4 the recall and they said it was the igantion switch but I can drive it cut it off than it will not crank for hours later. Please help. And are u suppose to get new keys when they do the igantion switch bc they told me only vans gets new keys.

·
Registered
215 Posts
It sounds like the electrical connections on the starter need to be cleaned. This has been a common problem on Commanders.

·
Administrator
6,657 Posts
I have a 07 jeep commander just had the recall with the igantion switch done and also the air bag recall done but my jeep will not crank it was doing it b4 the recall and they said it was the igantion switch but I can drive it cut it off than it will not crank for hours later. Please help. And are u suppose to get new keys when they do the igantion switch bc they told me only vans gets new keys.
@[email protected] ;

Welcome to the forum;

Please take a moment to post a proper introduction when you have some time;

You can read more here;

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-new-member-introduction-post-please-read-before-posting.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts