Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the wife, kids and I are on the beach fishing and sunning down in Mexico. Within 5 minutes this rooster drives up in his Escalade and stops where the sand gets really really soft. My wife and I look at each other and say "no way, he's not really going to try this is he? Sure enough, he puts it in gear and proceeds onto the beach making about 20 feet before getting stuck up to his axles and shiny foose wheels. We watch for about 5 minutes as he proceeds to get deeper and deeper before I went to help. He hops out saying "i can't believe this, I have all wheel drive". No strap, shovel or common sense. I helped dig him out while all the beach folks came down and had a good laugh (if you are stupid you must expect this). I forgot to get pics but did have a good laugh.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's some funny stuff. But I can see the expression on your wife and your face when it happened though. We had something like that happen yesterday. We were parking in a wet, grassy area for an art festival. It had been raining like crazy a couple of days before. This girl in a new model Pontiac GTO decides to go in the middle of the area where it is, obviously, more muddy and wet. She thought she could go through the grassy area. About a minute later, she got stuck into some mud pit and she couldn't get out. Lucky for her I was there to help her out. I was alittle worried because my XK doesn't have 4X4. But I was able to take her out using the tow/haul mode and pulling her out easy. People were laughing but I felt bad because she was already crying. I know she was thankful. She even gave me 20 bucks to go get a Jeep washed. So, that was cool of her to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts