Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was surfing on the web, trying to find some performance parts for my Commander Hemi 5.7, but beyond a CAI and a exaust system, and dont forget to mention the wonderful Diablo Trinity, i can find anything else, but i find many parts for Cherokee 5.7 hemi, charger 5.7 hemi, challenger 5.7 hemi, and all of those, i will be happy if i can install that performance parts to my commander, they will fit, of course im talking engine parts.

·
Registered
696 Posts
try searching for burnsville offroad. their supercharger at over 600hp is all you need!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jejeje thanks dude, here s ,my history i come from the 2gn.org forum i own a simple 2k neon that know runs 350hp sooo sweet, i spend to much cash on built it, know i own like a 2nd ride my xk 06 hemi, it was a great deal get it by 15,000, know i have the 5 years winner of 8 cyl in the world in my hands, today its my first month with it and i already install k&n cai and magnaflow exaust, come on i soo exited to have a hemi, but maybe in wrong plataform but its a preatty jeep like the hummer, black and chrome looks soo sweet, but guess what i cant find more performance parts, i read all the post in here and theres nothing, and where is the srt mother, or that {removed} that post here promising nice parts, and there s gone is still alive?

·
Registered
338 Posts
http://www.burnsvilleoffroad.com/

They want $12,000 for that kit.......that's SICK!

About 10 years ago I supercharged a Bronco for less than $2,000 with a group buy.

Anybody want to trade a supercharged Bronco for a Commander?????????

-Tom

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, i found many shops that sales performance parts, and superchargers, turbo kits, and many more for the Hemi 5.7, its a Hemi III Gen, so are many but they just focus in cars, i think i will make the first XK, ready to burn quart of miles, the only issues, will be relocate the performance parts because the engine bay its different between the hemi cars, and the hemi suvs. If some one knows more about installing that "cars" pp in the xk, let me know please before waste my $$$

·
Registered
21 Posts
Supercharger for 5.7 Hemi, theres a lot for the 6.1 SRT8 Cherokee but someone knows is there for the Grand Cherokee?
I find one for the 5.7 Hemi Dodge Ram 2009, made by Magna Charger.
http://www.magnacharger.com/ Could it work in my xk.
What year is your Commander? If you have an '09+, the kit for the SRT8 might fit because the '09+ 5.7L has the same ports as the 6.1L. Also make sure you have access to a good tuner and a 4 wheel dyno.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What year is your Commander? If you have an '09+, the kit for the SRT8 might fit because the '09+ 5.7L has the same ports as the 6.1L. Also make sure you have access to a good tuner and a 4 wheel dyno.
Well its a 2006 but maybe i can buy, a 2009 5.7 Hemi Head, or use this supercharger kit thats uses the stock head, and just order the 5.7 hemi tune instead the 6.1 tune.

http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/global_item.php?gik=390

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi i was surfing on the web, trying to find some performance parts for my Commander Hemi 5.7, but beyond a CAI and a exaust system, and dont forget to mention the wonderful Diablo Trinity, i can find anything else, but i find many parts for Cherokee 5.7 hemi, charger 5.7 hemi, challenger 5.7 hemi, and all of those, i will be happy if i can install that performance parts to my commander, they will fit, of course im talking engine parts.
It seems you want to upgrade your Commander Hemi 5.7. Can you post some photos of it? So that I can tell if what part will fits to it. I will wait the photos. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts