1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
That's a really great find. I think I will wait for someone to go first but I would like to add this feature to mine someday.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
I am curious as to the MDS status on my HEMI, but not THAT curious.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you have a 2008+ the EVIC will display the mph and note 'fuel saver mode' when the MDS is on. So, if your XK is recent you can get the info without the work.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Markbalbrecht said:
If you have a 2008+ the EVIC will display the mph and note 'fuel saver mode' when the MDS is on. So, if your XK is recent you can get the info without the work.
Great, that was new to me.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Markbalbrecht said:
I wonder if this as something that can be added to an 06 :confused:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a49erFan said:
I wonder if this as something that can be added to an 06 :confused:
Why not?, its only SW stuff, give it a try and ask the dealer if there is any SW update that can provide such info.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:42:
no any brave HEMI guy to be the first to try this in a Commander :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
This has been brought up before and I was going to do the light install but after installing the gibson exhaust it is really easy to tell when MDS is activated....

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This has been brought up before and I was going to do the light install but after installing the gibson exhaust it is really easy to tell when MDS is activated....
You notice that by sound !! , that is interesting :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts