1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow, Those look really good! Congrats on getting them, and on the CRD, I wish they offered it in the states.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Uk, can you estimate the space between your fender and tire from all 3 sides?Would be interested as to how much space there is, also can't see it now but the size of your tires?When you were turning your wheel slightly in the pic, is that wheel turned all the way?Car looks great bro,just trying to see if I can fit 23's or more under that wheel well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated.

The gap around the tyre is approx 2 inches. I think that 23's would be tight!!! I really wanted 24's but the biggest worry for me was the inch or so of threaded metal hanging down below the front shocks. This isnt far from my tyre now, and any bigger and i think there could be problems..........

The tyres themselves are 265/35/22.

Glad you like the look :D

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
indo said:
Heres a link I found don't know if its old or not, but its a link to buy 24''s specially for your commander, I'll have to call and see if they work out.
http://www.automotiveconcepts.net/store/Jeep-Commander_product_11058.html
Its those TIS wheels, that dub hooked up
with.
24" DO FIT LOOK AT THIS MONTHS DUB ISSUE MATT LINART'S BLACK LIMITED COMMANDER HAS 24" AND IT LOOKS GREAT...BY LOOKING AT THAT TRUCK I HAVE NOT PULLED THE TRIGER ON 22" BECAUSE I THINK 24" LOOK MUCH BETER THAN 22".......:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree, I just didnt want to screw my jeep up trying to do the dayum thang!
You know where I can find pics and links of it?Is there an article on it or what?I want to know some of the issues of the installation,
thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont like the off road look, the street cruiser look is much more my thing.

If i want to go off road i'll use one of my LR Defenders, and boldy go where no Jeep has been before...........................

·
Registered
31 Posts
well saw a commander today with 24's and it looks bad!Had some really thin tires though 275/25/z24,as soon as i get my jeep back, im gonna go ahead and order some.will post pics when I have updates.......

·
Registered
476 Posts
indo said:
well saw a commander today with 24's and it looks bad!Had some really thin tires though 275/25/z24,as soon as i get my jeep back, im gonna go ahead and order some.will post pics when I have updates.......
So where is your jeep now? :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its getting interior customized at a shop...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts