Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
My family owns a small exterior cleaning business in Memphis, Tn. My father and I have worked really hard to build the business and provide a trustworthy company for our customers. Our local newspaper is having a competition to win the title of best business in your category. We made it to the finals but have been falling behind. I wanted to ask you guys to take just a minute to vote for us. I know I can count on my jeep forum guys! Thank you in advance. Here are the instructions on voting:

Go to- http://commercialappealapps.com/most/ ,enter your email and click submit, scroll down and click memphis home and garden, scroll down and click Yellow Duck Roof and exterior cleaning, then click submit. Thanks for your support!
Firehawk45cal

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
For some reason, your link didn't work. I use Google Chrome. I copy/paste link, and it worked. Add another vote! Good luck. :eek:rangehat: Did you guys get a tornado last night? :icon_confused:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Link doesn't work. Voted. Good luck. Cheers

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Here's another one!

Best Roofing Service Yellow Duck Roof & Exterior Cleaning 31%
The Tin Man 29%
K D Roofing 8%
Ark Roofing Co Inc 15%
Jolly Roofing & Contracting 17%

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We didnt get any tornado touchdowns luckily....the storm was a really nasty one though. My wife and I actually went into the bathroom just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the support guys! Sorry the link didnt work.....The voting will be open for the next couple of weeks so people are allowed to vote on a daily basis. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to vote. I know I can always rely on my fellow Jeepers!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I again voted today, and I see that you are in the lead for your category. God Bless the Jeeps and their drivers! :eek:rangehat:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Another day... Another vote.

Best Roofing Service
Yellow Duck Roof & Exterior Cleaning 31%
The Tin Man 29%
K D Roofing 7%
Ark Roofing Co Inc 14%
Jolly Roofing & Contracting 18%

http://commercialappealapps.com/most/

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is awesome guys....we got bumped up to a close first place!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Yellow Duck Roof & Exterior Cleaning 34%
The Tin Man 28%
K D Roofing 7%
Ark Roofing Co Inc 14%
Jolly Roofing & Contracting 17%

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Another vote.