Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured that I would go ahead and add a few pics of my own. Right now it's basically stock, which the exeption of the crome fuel filler door and read assist handles.

I have a 2007 Rocky Mountain Edition Commander with the 4.7 FF, 4x4, with the read DVD system.

I was going to get one with a Hemi, but my dogs would have destroyed the leather with as much time that they are in the car with the family. Cloth is what I prefer for my interior for some reason.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's the cloth interior with the embroidered seats. I think it was a nice addition to a standard cloth seat. Really heps with the overall look.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These two aren't "in my garage" but they are my co-pilots. My wife and my son from last weekend at a Holloween party and then one of me and my son. My son is a skunk this year for Halloween.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Net month the lift is going on. I got a killer deal with a local 4x4 shop on the TeraFlex 2" with installation for $400. As soon as I get it lifted, I'll drop a few pictures again. Once the lift is on, the new tires will be next.

I'm having to take the additions a little slow so the wife doesn't start freaking out on the costs all at once. I'm having to ease her into the idea of going off-road in the Jeep and I am joining a local Jeep club to help her understand why I want to make the additions.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Nice pics. FYI you can put up to 5 pics in one post.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the heads up. That's good to know. Considering it took me three tries to get just the first one to show up...

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
You can edit your posts and combine photos if you want to but it is not necessary. Welcome to garage alley!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice looking XK. Modifying it definitely is addicting. What club are you joining?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
very clean xk. i agree the cloth seats with the logo looks great.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice looking XK. Modifying it definitely is addicting. What club are you joining?
The Mid Atlantic Jeepers. They have trail runs once a month at various locations and they also to a lot for the "Toys for Tots" during the holidays.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went ahead and purchased the 2" Teraflex kit today. Should be here sometime next week. I've been told it's a simple job but I don't want it to take hours upon hours.

Now all I have to do is to find some able bodies to help out (with both the lift and the beer consumption). :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Great shots of you and the family. Your XK is my XK's twin!

If you were a little bit closer, I'd offer to drive on up and help you out with the lift.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll actually be out in your area the first weekend in December. My wife's family is in/from the Roanoke/Salem area. But unfortunately we have to attend a wedding. I would like to come out there another time and check out any good spots you may know about.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts