Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or I should say Hi again.... This is my second time on the forum, previously with another Commander a few years ago and now back with a 2007 3.0 CRD Limited that I just picked up. Some cosmetic issues to sort out before I post a photo though.... :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
5,792 Posts
Or I should say Hi again.... This is my second time on the forum, previously with another Commander a few years ago and now back with a 2007 3.0 CRD Limited that I just picked up. Some cosmetic issues to sort out before I post a photo though.... :smile2:
Welcome back to the forum - do you have a first name?

How many miles does your Commander have on it?

Is it 2WD or 4WD?

Color?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The forum name is an anagram....

4x4, marked as silver on the vehicle documents but it's more dark grey/green..... 4x4 with only 38,000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
5,792 Posts
The forum name is an anagram....

4x4, marked as silver on the vehicle documents but it's more dark grey/green..... 4x4 with only 38,000 miles.
Gotcha Anagram.

A diesel with only 38,000 miles, that's great.

Which 4WD system do you have?

QT-I; QT-II or QD-II?

You should have this one for a very long time - if you so choose.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has QD-II. Yes, good mileage and the plan is indeed to have it for a long time. There have been a few low miles examples for sale over here recently, but they are getting scarcer all the time. Next lowest one I can see now is around the 63 k mark, but there are plenty with reassuringly high miles.

So, some paintwork to be tidied, and either the original wheels stripped and powder coated or some slightly larger ones and new tyres purchased with the originals kept for winter use.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Or I should say Hi again.... This is my second time on the forum, previously with another Commander a few years ago and now back with a 2007 3.0 CRD Limited that I just picked up. Some cosmetic issues to sort out before I post a photo though....
Welcome aboard or back I should say. Good luck with the cosmetic issues. Started fixing mine up as well like that. Getting ready to clay bar, polish and wax it to do some paint corrections to it next. Cheers Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts