Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

I'm very happy to enter in commander world in 2 weeks !:)
What are your opinions after many miles ?
Are you happy with your commander ?

See ya

Eagle from Paris

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Welcome Eagle 1, I know you will be very happy when yours has "landed"!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome. Crazy about ours. Rides even better than I thought it would. Was just admiring how good looking it is today as the wife finished washing it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Love it! Have the hemi, fully loaded w/all available options. Except for two issues. And I hope they are going to be quickly fixed and soon. They would be vehicle stalled for no reason (3 times 6k miles) and a condensate leak from a/c where it is burning off on converter and dropping sizzling hot water to the ground. Both are to be addressed by the dealer soon. I will let you know what they find.
Princess

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome Eagle! I've had my Commander since December and still enjoy driving her. Taking her down to Llano, Texas next week (about 10 hrs from where I live). That will be my longest trip to date. This has been a great forum to keep up with all of the latest information. Watch out for Mikey though. He has small fuel tank issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, Im new to the site as well, but not new to the Commanders. I am in and out of them everyday. One day in December one came off the truck and I knew my wife would love it, so we bought it. It was a 4.7 2wd Limited Inferno Red with tan interior, NAV, and infotainment. We LOVED it, but at the time the Hemi was only available in 4wd.

A few weeks later we started seeing the 2wd Hemi's arrive and I was a little heated, but still happy.

Then, in may when the new incentives came out with 0%, I plugged in some numbers and next thing I knew mine was sitting in the back and my wife was leaving in her new Black 2wd Limited Hemi with Saddle Brown Interior, NAV, etc.

The hemi is a huge difference and our gas mileage is slightly better than the 4.7 with mass amounts of power. Its like drivng a different vehicle all together.

Just like other makes and models the commander does have its issues, but nothing that warranty wont take care of.

·
Registered
31 Posts
samax8 said:
Welcome. Crazy about ours. Rides even better than I thought it would. Was just admiring how good looking it is today as the wife finished washing it.
Wow wish my girlfriend would wash mine

·
Registered
128 Posts
welcome to the site!! and I hope you post some pics of paris and your eagle:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hello Eagle.

It's been great. 8,700 miles. Last night this old school rodder was going nuts. He was like, I can't believe you have a 5.7L HEMI in there. He was really excited.

Been a smooth and powerful ride. Great off road too. Enjoy!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.