Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added the steel armadillo hidden winch bumper and a new pair of HIDProjector lamps

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am still working on the wiring and switch plate. My first light up and I got the lamps mixed up with one low beam and the opposite high beam lit.... go figure, i stepped away for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hidden winch is ridiculously easy to add on, even if you dont want a winch this is a very nice steel bumper that is stealth

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am installing a Mile Marker Si12000 winch with a dyneema based hybrid rope. I am using Factor55 pieces (1" hawse fairlead, ultrahook)

·
Banned
159 Posts
anyone know if the steel armadillo hidden winch will work in conjunction to the 4xquard brush guard?

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
anyone know if the steel armadillo hidden winch will work in conjunction to the 4xquard brush guard?
I don't know for certain, but, I'm guessing it probably would.

I had a Black Horse brush guard before, they really offer very little in the way of protection for the front end - unless you're just adding it for looks.

·
Banned
159 Posts
I don't know for certain, but, I'm guessing it probably would.

I had a Black Horse brush guard before, they really offer very little in the way of protection for the front end - unless you just adding it for looks.
Yes I like the look of the 4xguard setup, and like that it offers a little front end protection, but I also have a winch laying around that u was going to put on my xj..... So I was just throwing around some ideas.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
Yes I like the look of the 4xguard setup, and like that it offers a little front end protection, but I also have a winch laying around that u was going to put on my xj..... So I was just throwing around some ideas.
Well, since the Steel Armadillo Hidden winch Mount bumper fits completely under the factory bumper cover - and remembering how my black horse brush guard was installed, I can't think of any reason why you couldn't install both.

·
Registered
383 Posts
No update? Where did you get those headlights and how much did they cost? Were they plug and play?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts