Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved my beams up about 3"as lows were too low. Now when I turn my high beams on one is too high and other isin closer than low beam, puts my fogs to shame. Is there a way too adjust high beams separate from the low beams?

On level ground my low beams are even. Ill try snap a picture of what I mean tonight

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Left beam is perfect. Just hard to tell when right one is so damn bright so close.

So just need to adjust right high beam. I reseated the bulb and it did not effect it

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
The shops used to use a mask that went over the light with a small hole in the middle which would shine onto a chart/measuring screen. But in the old days all the headlights were about the same shape and size with only a couple different ones. Do not think high and low can adjust separate.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are your bulbs properly seated? I'd pop them out and check that they are the proper bulbs and are properly installed. It appears the right side might be improperly seated.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Are your bulbs properly seated? I'd pop them out and check that they are the proper bulbs and are properly installed. It appears the right side might be improperly seated.
This has to be it. There is no way your highs are that far off when your lows appear fine.

I had some trouble getting them inserted properly the last time i was swapping bulbs around, the passenger side may have one tab not in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts