Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HillzNHollarz - Lockport Kentucky - July 10-12

Does anyone know anything about the following off road park:

HillzNHollarz
2500 Harpers Ferry Rd.
Lockport, KY 40036

I called and got a voicemail that wasn't set up. Also their website is down. I have sent an e-mail inquiring about their park.

I will be in Louisville, Kentucky for work over the July 10-12 weekend. I'm working the week before and the week after. Anyway, if this is a viable park I would like to set up a Commander meet that weekend.

Any interest?

Any information?

·
2,248 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, well are you trying to tell me it's a "been there, done that" sort of thing? I was also asking if it is currently open since their website is hosed (Canadian for broken).

·
2,248 Posts
Nah, I was just pointing you in the right direction. You were asking about it. Usually Jeep5253 would have chimed in with the link. Just saving him the trouble. I did remember hearing the name of the place before and I figured a search would find it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking the weekend that I have off when I'm down in Louisville for work. July 10-12 any part of the weekend would work for me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
HnH has been closed for some time now.

I am a XJ member on several sites. But there are two other parks close to Louisville.

Redbird, In and also InterLake which is in Indiana. They are both relativley close to Lousiville.

I saw a nice group of XK's at Badlands last month. I was driving the XJ with woody panels.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good to hear there wasn't much carnage. I have two XJ's too wheel so I don't think I will be taking the Commander out for any carnage anytime soon. It will stay a mall crawler till it is paid off... then it will time to modify it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts