Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a replacement hook/strap as in the attached photo for the 82209667AB Black, mat kit, folding style, heavy-duty (One-piece design), with Jeep Logo as one of mine broke. Jeep in the UK are unable to supply a replacement.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
They attach the cargo liner to the rear seats around the 3rd row headrests. When the seats are in the upright postion the cargo liner stays attached to the seat.

·
Registered
142 Posts
are you talking about the portion that would cover the second row if folded down? i have that same cargo mat and i just fold under the extra part making it double thick. if i ever fold down the second row, i can just unfold the mat out to the full size

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mat I have is the one that will cover all of the floor with all of the seats folded down. With the second row seats up the part of the mat that would cover the second row area with the seats folded down is folded up and covers the back of the second row of seats and then ties to the heat rests with the hook straps, which one of mine is broken, so it hangs down on one side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts