Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wifes still drooling! And I love the way it came together! 2010 with only 1450 miles and its like a new truck all over again!!

Post pics or you wheels and tires for all to see...Give others ideas for thier new rides!!

Thanks all on this site....Learned all I needed to know and what works right here.....Y'all are great!!!
Also posted pics in my album...check it out.

Pic is a Hyperlink..Click on the "X" and pic appears in a new window (sorry, still trying to figure how y'all post those cool pics)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Please just click on my screenname and look at my albums. It will not be a waste of time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please just click on my screenname and look at my albums. It will not be a waste of time!
Nice truck!! and the scenery!!!

You get much improvement on power wnr mileage with the cold air intake on that Hemi?

·
Registered
167 Posts
#1. Yes a cold air induction helps but only if the kit you buy has a tube with the smallest cross section is at least the size of your throttle body. Most have a smaller tube opening than the TB.

#2. Where you from in Texas? Houston here........

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nice truck! Those Mambas look bigger than they are. What are the specs on those wheels (ET,BS,ect..)?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts

Dont leave the spaces between the tags

or click on the picture icon and insert web address

ohhhh....your piucture host does not allow hot linking. use photobucket or google or similar..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

We live in schertz, near San Antonio.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice truck! Those Mambas look bigger than they are. What are the specs on those wheels (ET,BS,ect..)?
There Mamba M2. 17x 8 with a +6 offset. I wanted a wider stance without using spacers. They came out perfect to the edge of the well and clear everything perfectly! No rubs

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Dont leave the spaces between the tags

or click on the picture icon and insert web address

ohhhh....your piucture host does not allow hot linking. use photobucket or google or similar..
I tried all the tricks. Think I need to get a different pic host site. Thanks. I will keep trying though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts