Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maiden voyuage with new gear........ Snow, Dirt, Ice and of course.

MUD!!!!!!

At least we didn't sink! We tried with No Luck!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Your XK is a beast! Nice pics - those are the wheels I'm looking at adding to mine early next year.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers man. The wheels are Pro Comps. Those wheels have taken a beating and they are still round.

·
2,248 Posts
I have deceided to use black bed liner on the new bumper when I get it and to also do bedliner on the fenders so that the bumper and the rear blend into the fender line with the same color. Later I will also use it on the rear bumber from Ross.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CanadianCommander hey texel your sporting a 4" lift right?

P.S. pm me next time your heading up to Leduc/Edmonton
To be percise 5" in front and 4" in the rear. I'm going to redo the front to 6" and change the struts.

And do the same if you come down to Calgary.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HueyPilotVN I have deceided to use black bed liner on the new bumper when I get it and to also do bedliner on the fenders so that the bumper and the rear blend into the fender line with the same color. Later I will also use it on the rear bumber from Ross.
I tried the bed liner on the inside of my fenders, But with all the gravel on the road and my tires sticking out beyond the fenders it did not hold up so well. Maybe I need to prep better.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Great pics ! Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pics. i only wish i could get my commander looking that way.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice pics, make sure you update your garage!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Looks great! That sure is some beautiful country up that way.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Wow! Great looking truck! I just got my Commander so have some thoughts on upgrading but that one is Awesome!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts