Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a stock jeep commander i was wondering what would be the biggest tire i could use without rubbing? i would love to get some Baja MTZ Radial32 x 10.5 x 17 if i couldn't go with this size what could i use please help or any other tire that's like these thank you!!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The short answer is that no lift=no big tire. The commander doesn't allow for much if any bigger tires without a lift. You may be able to fit something bigger but rubbing will be an issue at some point. However compared to the cost of a new set of tires, most lift prices are very minimal if you do it yourself. If you use the search function to look for "tire" "lift" or things like that you will most likely be able to get more detailed info. And welcome to the forum

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
This question is asked about once a week. look in the tire section and you will find more than enough information.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
i have a stock jeep commander i was wondering what would be the biggest tire i could use without rubbing? i would love to get some Baja MTZ Radial32 x 10.5 x 17 if i couldn't go with this size what could i use please help or any other tire that's like these thank you!!
Oh I think that would fit fine, not problems. Just razzing.......welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I just looked on the Mickey Thompson website and that size is listed as a 265/70R17. With a 2 inch lift and minor trimming you can fit those tires!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts