Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything I am reading says it has to be done in the NAV settings on a REC head unit. Only problem is for me to access the NAV I need the DVD which I don't have. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Everything I am reading says it has to be done in the NAV settings on a REC head unit. Only problem is for me to access the NAV I need the DVD which I don't have. Am I missing something?

If that is the case and you need the dvd to adjust the clock (seems odd) just pull the fuse for the radio at 12 noon and it should reset your clock to 12 o'clock.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If that is the case and you need the dvd to adjust the clock (seems odd) just pull the fuse for the radio at 12 noon and it should reset your clock to 12 o'clock.

Will have to do that I suppose. Is there a cheap solution for a DVD out there though? Really don't want to pay over $100 for out of date software.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Will have to do that I suppose. Is there a cheap solution for a DVD out there though? Really don't want to pay over $100 for out of date software.
I have wondered the same thing. My clock has been an hour ahead for the six months I have had my “Mander” until the time changed and now it’s the right time..- which is awesome in a funny way... LOL. I would love to be able to use my Nav but don’t want to spend $150 for it but guess I will have to bite the bullet and just do it....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have wondered the same thing. My clock has been an hour ahead for the six months I have had my “Mander” until the time changed and now it’s the right time..- which is awesome in a funny way... LOL. I would love to be able to use my Nav but don’t want to spend $150 for it but guess I will have to bite the bullet and just do it....
Don't do that, I went on Ebay and bought what I am assuming is a bootleg copy for $13 and it works just the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts