Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many guys/gals do we have running 4" Superlifts? I think I counted 7 or 8, but wasn't sure. I'm surprised there aren't more. I can't wait until mine is on, but it will probably be a little while, while I wait for my tires to wear out. I am getting uneven wear on my back right tire and need to head to the dealer to figure out why. Very strange as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got both of you two figured into the 7-8 i've counted. I'm just amazed that there are only that few Superlifts running around. Granted I know there are some that are out there that are not members of this forum, but it still surprising that there are only 8 or so 4"ers on this site.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will be getting one when i get back from Iraq....

called Rusty's....just for grins.
Here's how it went:
Hi, I was wondering if you have some information on the 4.5" XK lift kit?
Nope, Sure don't.
Any idea of when it will be out?
Nope.
Nice. Click.

wtf? losers. I will just deal with AEV.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Thats disturbing jeep5253!

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok then...back to the original question... We are also running the 4" lift and LOVIN it!:rofl:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Restated Question: Is there a specific thread that has all superlift 4 inch owners " rides " pictures in it! If not maybe that would be a good way to answer who has one, by posting a pic.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree. Maybe we can have a "Superlift Club" thread with just pic's and info relating to that. We could even do a "Rusty's Club" thread, "Rocky Road" thread, etc..... I went through the lift sticky and that's where I counted about 7 or 8, I just didn't know if everyone was listed there, and or if one of the senior members might of know off the top of their melon how many 4"ers we had on here.

·
Registered
58 Posts
count me in the 4" superlift team!!! i plan to test it out in two weeks... streetwise its just fine!

·
Registered
34 Posts
picks or it didnt happen ;)

really I am loving my commander but I want a small lift and bigger tires... it currently looks a bit disproportionate. pls post some picks with specs and details so I can mimic the right combo :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts