Jeep Commander Forum banner

would you read front page if it were updated on a regular basis.

• yes

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I can understand we bypass front page, I do that Its because I've seen and read for the past 3 to 6 months. If there was updated information would you read front page?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I forgot there was one. My favorites brings me right to the forum page.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rubicontrail.net said:
Like I said, we won't add news just to add news. Things are quiet on the Commander front -- not a lot going on.
I check this forum on a daily basis since I joined, in my opinion it would be nice to see picks on front page of other forum members Commanders or any other related topic instead of viewing the same thing for 3 months or longer, instead of outdated information. If that cannot happen due to way forum is set up I can understand that, just say so.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Never look at front page ... I view the forum directly from my email links .. then click "new posts"

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't really care for the 'wait' for all these stupid ads to load and I never look, click, or read the ads. Just wait for something to happen.

skip.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I view it, although there is no need to.

We should consider highlighting different viewers rides/ride of the month/mod of the month, something like that, assuming front page traffic brings in revenue for the forum I'm all for it.

LOL wow this thread was made in 2008

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm typically using the AutoGuide iOS app, so effectively never. The app is frankly faster that the regular website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts