Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new SUV and I'm thinking of a V8 Commander with the "U" package. I'm curious to learn how much the typical dealer is discounting this model. Can anyone give me an idea how much of a discount dealers are giving on the Commander, outside of rebates?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Check around the forum, there are a few threads about this.
Most people are picking them up around or a little below invoice.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What one could expect to pay for a new Commander will differ according to region, demand, and equipment. The 4x4 Limiteds with the Hemi seem to be doing the best for us right now.

Before you purchase, check with the sales manager to see if the company that you work for is designated as a fleet, supplier, or designated corporate customer of Daimler Chrysler. If so, then you can purchase/lease one for 1% below invoice minus any additional rebates.

If you have any questions and are in the Texas region, feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ScubaSteve said:
We got a fully loaded Commander Ltd w/ the HEMI. Every option possible this thing's got.

Out the door, in my garage. $42511.50.
What was your sticker? You sure you got "everything"? Or did you get a 10% discount? I bought mine in November, so maybe they are giving better deals by now. But I doubt they are that good.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I pick my Commander up today (will post pics soon). Sticker price was 43,965. My company has a partnership discount with DC, so they knocked $4300 off the price (1% below invoice) plus another 1000 for the current incentive. So I had it down to around 39k fully loaded, but add back in dealer advertising fees, tags, and PA 6% sales tax and my final amount due is right at $41k. Not bad considering it would have been around 46k without the discounts.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Limited with I think every option, but not the '06 Off-road package, jus the basic off-road.

MSRP: $44,600

Bought for $39,200 before tax and fees. Could have got another $1000 off but chose the Mile of Freedom instead which included $2360 gas card so actual purchase price $36,840. And if you add the value of the 2 year maintenance and extra 2 year warranty I'd say the tru cost was about $36,000.

·
Registered
6 Posts
06 commander 5.7L HEMI 4x4 entertainment ,roof rack ,navigation ,all that there is to get,even have the side rails,I BOUGHT MINE WITH 14000 MILES ,$31500.00 , traded in a 2002 tahoe, they gave me $12500.00 on trade, best deal i ever made.Jeep commander is a great vihicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2007 Silver Metallic Limited 4x4
4.7 Flex-Fuel
27H package
Tow Package
DVD Package *(10.8" Hi-def Audiovox....Sales Manager added it to sweeten deal)
$38595 sticker
-$5500 JCD Discount
-$500 Dealer Discount Incentive
-$500 Veteran Discount (Manager was ex-navy...nice hookup)
$32095 Amount before trade-in

Happy with what I paid....

Undrpsi
(Jay in NC)

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I assume most of these numbers people are posting are before the finance charge of your loans or did you get 0% financing through chrysler like i did?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Paid cash! Thats about the only way to really avoid any extra charges. Paid 30K for an 06 with a window sticker of $46,700

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got my wife a 2007 sport with the 4.7L 2 wheel drive..(I have a wrangler to play with.)

Sticker was 31,250 or so and I got them down to around 200 bucks below invoice plus a good 4000 rebate..final price before tax and such was 24,200.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You all are very lucky guys, You know? I live in Germany and must pay for a 2008 Commander Overland CRD about 85200 $

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got an 07 5.7L Hemi Limited with every option except the U connect and the different interior of the Overland for 30K...it had 11,700 miles on it....not to bad considering that it could've been a 45K vehicle...talk about depreciation.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts