Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't think you really want to hear the responses!

·
Registered
209 Posts
geng77 said:
why is that?
Because that doesnt seem like a very good deal...my Commander listed for 41,810.00 and they sold it to me for 35,797.00 less my trade....am sure someone in here got a better deal then I did.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i definitely knew that i didn't get a good deal on mine. but i couldn't find a black on brown fully loaded commander limited anywhere in the area and i ended up stealing it from another buyer. it was definitely a impulse buy. i wanted one with the exact combo really bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine listed for 44,495 and I got it for 39,000 and it had a back up camera and appearance protection already done. I also got 0% financing. I felt pretty good about my deal.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I traded in '03 H2 for my fully loaded Commander Ltd. and paid $8950. Not sure what the individual figures were. Sure glad to be out of that H2 rattle trap! Never should have bought a 1st year car---then I did it again! Oh well, this one is quiet and tight.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey Geng,

No sweat, as long as you are enjoying it. I bought mine back in Sept 2005 the first day it hit the lot. I was happy to get $2,250 off, but I know deals have improved. But, it's a great value even at MSRP compared to a LR3, which I was shopping at the time.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you have no idea.... my cls500 has been collecting dust in the garage ever since i picked up the commander.

SYCOHEMI said:
Hey Geng,

No sweat, as long as you are enjoying it. I bought mine back in Sept 2005 the first day it hit the lot. I was happy to get $2,250 off, but I know deals have improved. But, it's a great value even at MSRP compared to a LR3, which I was shopping at the time.

·
Registered
209 Posts
SYCOHEMI said:
Hey Geng,

I totally agree..as long as you like the vehicle and enjoy it that is what counts....I didnt mean to dig at you for paying too much or anything of the nature was just letting you know there are some pretty good deals out there. The Commander is a great vehicle and with what it offers one great value too. ENJOY!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hé guys, I'm from the Netherlands and intending to buy one of the first Commanders in Holland.:D
When I see your prices, you're lucky your Americans this time!
The one I've choose to buy is the Commander 3.0 CRD Limited ( diesel from Mercedes), with the towpack and a few other options, he'll cost me 74.000 euro ( 1 euro=1,25 US dollar!), about 90.000 US dollar!, twice your price! :mad: Unbelieveable, our gouvernement are/ is (a) big thieve(s)!
For a gallon we pay about 7 dollar yet!
For this reason I haven't decided yet! The Commander pleases me very much, he is only two weeks available yet on the Dutch market.:cool: :confused:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
would it cost the same if you were to buy one here and ship it to holland?

ronman007 said:
Hé guy, I'm from the Netherlands and intending to buy one of the first Commanders in Holland.:D
When I see your prices, you're lucky your Americans this time!
The one I've choose to buy is the Commander 3.0 CRD Limited ( diesel from Mercedes), with the towpack and a few other options, he'll cost me 74.000 euro ( 1 euro+1,25 US dollar!), about 90.000 US dollar!, twice your price! :mad: Unbelieveable, our gouvernement are/ is (a) big thieve(s)!
For a gallon we pay about 7 dollar yet!
For this reason I haven't decided yet! The Commander pleases me very much, he is only two weeks available yet on the Dutch market.:cool: :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well fer one it shouldnt matter what you paid for it as long as YOU like it. I could care less if you think I paid more or less than you because my wife LOVES her commander at any price...

well saying that and this being my first post... lol

limited and loaded got it on MOTHERS DAY.

sticker - $44,600.00
paid out the door (including tax, etc..) (including the 7yr premium warranty) - $39,840.00

0% interest - 60 months. not a bad deal for me and the wife is happier than ever to have a Jeep again...

:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
my 2wd hemi with saddle brown and all available options except nav/dvd was 38000.
Dealer came down to 35000 even and gave 8000.00 in trade for 2001 4.7 gc. with t/t/l i paid 29000+ change!

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is my first post, so what's up, everyone.

Just picked up my Commander after 4 great years in an Acura MDX and I love it after only 2 days.

2006 Commander LTD, no additional options.
Sticker: $38,900
Out the door: $31,700 with a cargo tray thrown in for good measure.

I feel like I just robbed a bank...what a DEAL!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts