Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im new to my jeep commander, about 4 weeks, and i know i want to do things to it but not sure what. its a 2006 limited jeep commander, 4x4 hemi v8.
i know i want to put some nice offroading tires, i want an exhaust to make it louder, maybe cold air intake, but im clueless where to look, and where to start. i have no clue what is good, whats bad anything. what modifcations have you done to yours to make it look cooler and perform better. anything at all will greatly help
-matt

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just put an AFE stage 2 CAI and a Magnaflow catback and all I can say is wow. I can tell that I have a V8, and it sounds mean.

I bought them both off of Amazon.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have a mechanic friend who does cnc machine work so i had him port and polish my throttle body and my cylinder heads the power is definitly noticable with the cold air intake and soon to be put on borla exhaust i have 4.7

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
I would also suggest that you start with a Cold Air Intake and an upgraded exhaust, then you can look at other mods depending on if you are making a mall crawler/daily driver or a get off the pavement/have some fun rig.

Staying on pavement: Superchips Flashpaq

Hitting the trail: Skid Plates and rock slidders

1 - 4 of 4 Posts