Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,
Newly Signed!!! and have been searching, reading and enjoying the posts for past few days.
I have bought a 2008 5 passanger commander and it has a factory installed snugly fit cargo liner. I could use a 3rd row but I was told that it could not have been preped for 3rd row install so i would like to remove this liner and see if it has the tracks and bolt holes. I have tried to remove but it shows no fastners, i am sure they are there and hidden.
Have any of you had experience with this, i don't want to force and break the liner so please HELP....
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Where are you located? the 5 passenger model with the cargo liner is not avialbale in the states (someone might correct me if this is a 2009 option).

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Where are you located? the 5 passenger model with the cargo liner is not avialbale in the states (someone might correct me if this is a 2009 option).
Yes it is. It was available beginning with 2008.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Michigander....home of the 16/0 LIONS (or now more appropriately called by locals as lambs???)....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...my bad yes 0/16 and cico7 what state ae you in, i may use it if i could just get that d**m thing to come off, any ideas fellaas???

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
just take out the storage tray. it uses 4- 10mm bolts to hold it in place.

then you should be able to see what is under the storage tray holding the 3rd row delete in place.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats what i can't find, are they under something, its not showing any bolts or any type of fastners. and don't want to yank it and break it so i thought if any one has already played with it, i would pick their brain.
thanks 4x4.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
take out the jack storage compartment.

remove the jack and tools. you should see 4 nuts holding it in. remove the nuts, and you should see what holds it down.

most likely its just held in with some pop fasteners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts