Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several different vehicles, but I will start with the Commander.

The day I bought it, no mods yet.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After several modifications.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and a couple more inside mods.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My next vehicle is a Mustang Bracket Race Car. It has a Ford Racing Crate Motor, GT-40 heads, B-303 Cam, Headers, racing clutch, 5 speed, 373 gears, and racing slicks.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My third vehicle is my old motorhome. I am going to also post the four murals on the sides of it.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is the new motorhome that I am getting as soon as we place a few more surgery units.
45 feet long, 4 slide outs, 600 hp, 1850 ft lbs of torque, every toy you can imaging inside.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is another one of my vehicles, actually it is what I designed and build

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since Jon mentioned vehicles from high school.

I was using this vehicle about a year after school.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Awesome pics, especially of the murals.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i agree awesome pics. i love the murals as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I was younger I was completely fascinated with Hueys. Those murals are fantastic.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Sir. I am also happy with them. Still left to do is a bumper and winch setup from 4.7 Commander and Lee keeps telling me that she wants a rear tire mount like Phunkydude has on his Commander. Maybe then I can rest for awhile.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
HueyPilotVN said:
.............Lee keeps telling me that she wants a rear tire mount like Phunkydude has on his Commander. Maybe then I can rest for awhile.
Boy, Lee really keeps you hoppin! She will have things lined up for you to do when you get back from your business trips!!! Your Commander may think you dont like it anymore!!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Great murals! So, if I ever see a motorhome in the WalMart parking lot with a bunch of UH-1 pics on the side, I'll be sure to say hi!

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
PolarBZ,

I am actually working on something even better. When I get the new 45 foot motor coach I am also planning on getting a Stacker Trailer from ATC. It allows for a car to be pulled into it and then raised on a lift for a second car to fit under it. It also has a workshop in front and a loft for toys in the top front. I am going to get a high resolution picture of a real huey from the front, also a high def picture of the inside of the stacker. Then photoshop the huey into the stacker and print a full size 8 1/2 feet wide by 13 feet high photo graphic for the rear full fold down ramp. It will look like a Huey is inside the Stacker as you drive past it.

It will be painted to match the new motorcoach.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
That would be really cool!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts