Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Doing it in STEREO!
Looks good, did you add the chrome side mouldings? From the smiles I see your kids approve. Must have somthing to do with the back seat, they all seem to run for it first.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andretti said:
Doing it in STEREO!
Looks good, did you add the chrome side mouldings? From the smiles I see your kids approve. Must have somthing to do with the back seat, they all seem to run for it first.
Hey Thanks. The kids love it, especially the back seat. They prefer the CMD when we take them to school.

The chrome side mouldings and 3-window sunroof are standard for 65th Edition CMD's.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mango~Ridge said:
Great looking pics. I noticed that your tires are black out. Did it come that way or did you have the dealer mount them that way? Our Limited came with white letters out.
Tires are black wall on both side of tire, so no other mounting option for dealer. And I prefer the black walls.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
30 Posts
For those of us 'uninformed' but learning quickly UK Jeep customers - whats the differences in the 65th Anniversary edition ?

We have only have two engine choices (3 litre CRD and 5.7 V8 Hemi) and then only two options
  • Entertainment Pack (Full Screen Sat Nav, inc 6 disc autochanger, rear DVD system, Power sunroof with dual 2nd row skylights) - £3000
  • Tinted Glass (from B pillar backwards) - £300 (i think)
Have to say it makes much more simple for both the consumer and the dealerships and probably helps keep the resale value higher too. The Jeep dealer here told me that DC were very concerned that residual values should be kept high and that is another reason that they are limiting imports to 600 or 700 per year.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here is what is included in the 65th Anniversary Edition over the base model. The only thing I can't verify is the "unique center console accents". It doesn't look any different to me than the center console on the one I test drove. I should also mention that this was the first model that you could order "Jeep Green" as a color.

Power sunroof including CommandViewTM Skylights
Monochromatic exterior appearance with body color door handles and rear license plate brow
Bright chrome bodyside moldings and tow hooks
Fog lamps
Cargo net
Unique 17-inch Wrench aluminum wheels with gray accents
Unique cloth seats with embroidered Jeep 65 logo
Unique floormats with Jeep 65 logo
Unique center console accents
AM/FM 6-CD/MP3 radio
Unique Jeep 65th Anniversary badge

·
Registered
24 Posts
XJaiger said:
Yes, I did.
I thought so. I thought I recognized that dealer tag in the back. I purchased it there also in late March. But of course, I immediately took the sticker off. The dont pay me to advertise, so...

How was your experience with the dealer? I hate that they dont have Sat. service hours. I picked up a 4x4 Dark Khaki v6 with the U package. Very happy other than the terrible mileage. 12.7 mpg with 1600 miles so far. Supposedly will improve by 2000 or 3000. Yeah, Right!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Club1820 said:
I thought so. I thought I recognized that dealer tag in the back. I purchased it there also in late March. But of course, I immediately took the sticker off. The dont pay me to advertise, so...

How was your experience with the dealer? I hate that they dont have Sat. service hours. I picked up a 4x4 Dark Khaki v6 with the U package. Very happy other than the terrible mileage. 12.7 mpg with 1600 miles so far. Supposedly will improve by 2000 or 3000. Yeah, Right!
We purchased ours late March as well. I will be removing the sticker. I hate it myself. It will be replaced by a trail rated badge I'm still waitin' on since nothin back there other than the "4x4" logo.

The gas milage I can't complain - I too have the 3.7L, I have no problem with it. It serves the purpose, family car ;) . Just hit 2K mark. Runs like a champ.

Btw, my experience at Premier is nothin but good (the place can use a makeover; showroom, service, etc...) . I dealt with the internet manager and all the figures were done over the phone, all we had to do was to sign papers & pick up the truck. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts